Conference Papers Publishing
November 23, 2018, International Scientific and Practical Conference related to the simplified proceedings "Small Claims Procedure: European and Ukrainian experiences" will take place. The best papers of participants will be chosen to publish in next issues of AJEE.
Submission of papers is open now and until November 05, 2018. The Organizing Committee will make a decision on November 12, 2018.
Among the reports, included in the Сonference Book, there are significant researches, such as the following:
- related both to national small claims procedure of various states and the European small claims procedure, such as The European Small Claims Procedure and its place in the system of Polish separate Proceedings, written by Dr. Małgorzata Malczyk, assoc. prof. of Civil Procedure Department, Jagiellonian University and Dr. Joanna May, assoc. prof. The Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń;
- devoted to comparing of the Ukrainian Small Claims Procedure and the German Small Claims (Bagatellverfahren), as well as the European Small Claims Procedure, written by Dr. Nazar Panych, Dr. jur., LL.M., Institute of East European Law, Christian-Albrechts-University zu Kiel;
- about the problems of cassation appeal of court decisions in small cases by Dr. Natalia Sakara, assoc. prof. of the Civil Procedure Department, National University "Yaroslav the Wise Law Academy";
- report of Maksym Titov, Judge, Vice-Head of the Forth Circuit Court of Kyiv, Tetiana Korotenko, a judge assistant entitled “Simplified Action Procedure: new practice and experience for Ukrainian judges”;
- The practical value of the small claims in the light of CPC changes, the issues of appeal in Small Claims raise written by Larysa Shvetzova, Member of the High Council of Justice, Judge of the Kharkiv Region Appeal Court.
See more Summaries of the Conference