AJEE Now Listed in DOAJ
Access to Justice in Eastern Europe (AJEE) has now been accepted into DOAJ. It means, that all our journal's metadata will be uploaded to DOAJ and this will increase the visibility, impact, distribution and usage of our content.
For our authors this is a unique opportunity to benefit with DOAJ, including:
- DOAJ statistics show more than 900 000 page views and 300 000 unique visitors a month to DOAJ from all over the world;
- many aggregators, databases, libraries, publishers and search portals collect DOAJ free metadata and include it in their products. Examples are Scopus, Serial Solutions and EBSCO;
- DOAJ is OAI compliant and once an article is in DOAJ, it is automatically harvestable;
- DOAJ is OpenURL compliant and once an article is in DOAJ, it is automatically linkable;
- over 95% of the DOAJ Publisher community said that DOAJ is important for increasing their journal's visibility;
- DOAJ is often cited as a source of quality, open access journals in research and scholarly publishing circles.
This is a great honor for us and we are absolutely delighted to welcome our cooperation with DOAJ!